It’s the guild’s one year anniversary coming up in August and we’d like to celebration with a day-long guild celebration day with various prizes! The Guild Celebration day will be on August 5th 8pm SERVER TIME (6pm pst). Along with the day events, we will be having sort of a Guild Yearbook! Join us and win prizes like a month of wow, a cash shop pet or mount, and more! Don't forget to nominate players for the Yearbook - nomination period will end July 7th. Voting ends July 14th.
1. Guild Yearbook
Please SEND A DISCORD message to BEARBUN/ISRA/ISRABUN (me) with your nominations. You do not have to nominate for every category if you can’t think of any. Voting period will happen after nomination ends.
Fun prizes will be given out to the winners, courtesy of the officers and with the help of Assblade. You can’t nominate or vote yourself but you can nominate anyone else(officers included), you nerds.
**Funniest Guild Member** -
**Nicest Guild Member ** -
**Most Raging Guild Member ** -
**Best Transmog** -
**Most Anime Weeb** -
**Meme Master** -
**Most likely to die** -
**Most likely to not die** -
**Most Improved Player** -
**Most Butt DPS** -
Bonus **Favourite Guild Moment** (This isn't a person winning, just your favourite moment.)
2. Find the Bunbun Queen Amazing Race: Azeroth Editions
How much of an explorer are you? Look to the screenshot that will be provided and see if you can find where she’s located. Bearbun will be post the screenshot of herself somewhere in the world and be offline. Players will have to tell her when they think they’ve found her. Bearbun will make a list of people who think they found her, IN ORDER of when they tell her, the first 2 to correctly find her, win the bigger prizes, with the next 3 players winning a smaller gift!
Prize: First 2 Winners will receive a cash-shop pet of their choosing, courtesy of Bearbun. 3 runner ups will receive a small gift!
3. Last Man Standing Top 10 Anime Battles :100 emoji:
Join the guild in the arena for an all-out PvP death match! Participates must be DPS spec and whisper Bearbun/Israbun/Isra if you’d like to join. Bearbun will not be participating but will be doing funny announcements on the Discord Channel during the match. All are welcome to participate as long as they are DPS spec, all are welcome to watch and join us on Discord.
Prize: The winner will be rewarded a month of WoW, courtesy of your guild leader Bearbun/Isra!
4. Guild Fashion Show
Show your guild spirit and bring in your best Black and Gold transmog! Any transmog or worn item is allowed, and complimentary pets are allowed as well. Items that race change you but keep your current armor appearance are allowed (example orb of deception). Players must whisper Bearbun/Israbun if they’d like to enter into the contest. Winner will be decided by a peer-vote. You can come on an alt, but you can only enter once.
Prize: The winner will receive their choice of a $25 cash shop mount, courtesy of Bearbun!
5. Embracing the Pirate in Booty Pirates Costume Contest
Show the guild your best pirate costume and vote on others! Any transmog item is allowed, and complimentary pets are allowed as well. Items that race change you but keep your current armor appearance are allowed (example orb of deception). Players must whisper Bearbun/Israbun if they’d like to enter into the contest. Winner will be decided by a peer-vote. You can come on an alt, but you can only enter once.
Prize: The winner will receive Jaina’s locket, courtesy of the guild!
6. Scavenger hunt
Partner up and search Azeroth for treasures and photos that will please the Bunbun Booty Queen. Players will register in groups of 2 for the hunt (must be a group of 2). The Bunbun Booty Queen will have a list of demands that will include gathering some items and taking a photo of some of her favourite hotspots. Teams will be required to send the Booty Queen a message on discord with links of the screenshots IN ORDER that prove you completed this great journey (for the items, you can screenshot the message of your team member receiving the item) Players will have 45 minutes to complete. If time runs out, and no one has completed it, the person with the most items wins. If there’s a tie, there will be a tie breaker.
It must be your lockout. No using the raid finder to skip bosses.
Screenshots or selfies sent to Isra must be in the order and numbered.
Prizes: Choice of World of Warcraft Cookbook or World of Warcraft Chronicles Vol. 1 or Vol. 2 via Amazon courtesy of Mistyezz and Bearbun. (Amazon allows you to make a wishlist and send it to me so I won't see your address.) (If you don’t want either, you can choose an e-gift of $25 value from cash shop
Progression Raid Reminder/Changes
- - I will not be explaining the fights entirely like we did in Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. It takes up a large chunk of the time. I said I would not be doing this before, and I've been telling everyone to look up the fights. It's not the raid leader's job to explain the fight, it's their job to explain the strat and conduct said strat, and the fight. Look at bootypirates.guildlaunch.com forums for the postings on the bosses.
- - We will clear normal only once on a core-raid night, but afterwards I will be scheduling a few Normal Saturday runs that aren't mandatory and do not go against your EPGP.
- - This is now progression, and everyone should act like it. During any explanations or when raid leader (Isra/Bearbun) is talking please be quiet. During the progression fights, please be quiet to allow tanks, healers and any DPS to coordinate anything that's needed. I'm not saying "no joking." I'm just saying chill during any explanations and during the fight so we can coordinate.
- - Look will go back to EPGP for core raid days (Friday/Sunday) and we will not pug people during this time.
- - It's expected for everyone to be in Discord.
- - It's expected for everyone to arrive 15 minutes before raid time and be PREPARED. (9:45 pm ST) Prepared meaning talents, flasks, food, potions and etc. And be ready to invite.
- - We will be more diligent about breaks since progression is a little more tiresome. For our 4 hour raid days, we will be doing 2 10 minute breaks. For the 3 hour breaks, we will be doing 2 5 minute breaks.
- - If you have a PROBLEM with the raid (IE someone doing something bad), it is REQUIRED for you to WHISPER it to Bearbun.
- - Any questions about the raid is encouraged to ask in raid chat since Bearbun has a lot to deal with already.
- - We welcome/encourage feedback about the progression.
Tomb of Sargeras
Clear Normal once
Move straight Heroic After
4 hour Raid Days
Once heroic is on a steady farm, we will be doing one Heroic Day (Friday) and Mythic attempts on Sunday until we no longer need Heroic.
Order of Bosses
Sisters of the Moon
The Desolate Host
Maiden of Vigilance
Please check here for information on the bosses. (Coming soon)
Another thing is, we'd like to start providing potions for progression into Tomb of Sargeras. If everyone can donate HERBS, we can get potions made. People who donate some have priority of who receives potions. We will still provide flasks and food as such.
ITEMS CAN BE DEPOSITED IN MATERIALS TAB OR OFFICER TAB IF WE NEED ROOM. OR MAILED TO BEARBUN.
WHAT WE NEED for Tomb of Sargeras
- ALL HERBS though Fjarnskagl, Foxflower, and Starlight Rose are what's needed the most.
- BACON for feast. (I'd like to possibly switch over to feast if we have enough)
- Ore for making disenchant items and gems for new gear
- Cloth for disenchant items
- Enchanting materials
- We accept gold donation if you don't have bloods or too lazy. Gold is used to buy herbs and shit we need. Repairs Also.