Nighthold is finally here. New raid tier, new content and progression all over again. Just a few things to consider/do to prepare for Nighthold.
ORDER: Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly, Trilliax, Spellblade Aluriel, Krosus, Tichondrius, Star Augur Etraeus, High Botanist Tel'arn, Grand Magistrix Eilsande, Guldan
1. There is a guild-wide gold goal for Nighthold to help us prepare for repair bills, items we may need and etc. Lainai is selling a lot of her jewelcrafting stuff and some items from the bank that we don't really need so many of. Any help will be appreciated and make sure we do the guild weeklies before Nighthold!
2. Look up your class changes - some classes had talent changes and stat changes so make sure you look up the new chances. With that said, maybe do some m+ to practice any class changes that you may not be used to.
3. Update your Pawn string if needed
4. Update ALL your addons - best to do this after Tuesday and double check before raid on Friday.
5. Come prepare - if you want to bring runes and/or potions, bring them. Food, repairs and flasks will be provided as always. We will like to provide Potions of Prolonged Power at the least for Nighthold in the future, but presently we do not have enough alchemist dropping them in the guild bank.If you're an alchemist and would like to help, please let Israfela/Lainai know.
6. Look up Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly, and Trilliax fight vids. Feel free to look up the others if you want. Fatboss has PTR videos up and Icy Veins has guides up as well.
7. Donations are always needed. If you are wondering what we need currently:
- Starlight Rose
- Gamy Ribs
- Potions of Prolonged Power